Other measures we have taken within the Railton LTN:
- Pedestrian training delivered at St Jude's C.E Primary school, providing children with the knowledge and skills needed for independent journeys to and from school.
- Behaviour change engagement delivered at St Jude’s C.E Primary school, raising awareness around active modes of transport and encouraging safer walking, cycling and scooting.
- Cycle Confident delivered Level 1 Bikeability traini ng to St Jude's C.E Primary school in June 2021.
- Numerous Dr Bike Sessions within the Railton LTN, providing experienced mechanics and free bike services to those within or travelling through the area.
- Free cycle training is available to everyone that lives within the area and can be booked via Lambeth’s active travel page.