To ensure everyone feels comfortable and confident using the new infrastructure, Lambeth continues to support residents to take up walking and cycling:
- Free cycle training, cycle parking and support for community events is available to everyone that lives within the area and can be booked via Lambeth’s active travel page.
- Pedestrian training delivered at St Jude's C.E Primary school, providing children with the knowledge and skills needed for independent journeys to and from school.
- Behaviour change engagement delivered at St Jude’s C.E Primary school, raising awareness around active modes of transport and encouraging safer walking, cycling and scooting.
- Cycle Confident delivered Level 1 Bikeability training to St Jude's C.E Primary school in June 2021.
- Numerous Dr Bike Sessions within the Railton LTN, providing experienced mechanics and free bike services to those within or travelling through the area.
- Road Danger Awareness Theatre offered to all primary schools and secondary schools in Lambeth. The aim is to raise awareness around the health and environmental benefits of active travel and awareness around road danger.
- Scooter training also will be offered to all primary schools after Easter